- Share your story with us – who are you, what’s your journey been like and why are you on crutches or on smartCRUTCH (videos, photos, blogs, however you prefer!)
- Like, Follow, Share, Comment, Post and Give hearts on Pinterest; Facebook; Instagram and Twitter.
- Use our hashtags when you post #smartCRUTCH #ilovemysmartcrutch #smartcrutchJUNIOR #smartcrutchZEBRA #crutcheslife
- Review your smartCRUTCH.
- Write or Video a testimonial.
- Send us private or public feedback on your user experience.
- Connect us with bloggers, sites and reviewers that you follow.
- Share your experience and our information with your support groups and medical professionals.
- Suggest foundations, associations and organizations we should connect with.
- Tell us hashtags you’d like us to check out – for groups, illnesses, foundations etc
- Tell us about the chronic illness, invisible or rare disease that smartCRUTCH helps you with and we’ll try to create awareness for you about it and support you
We have a special interest in where our smartCRUTCHes travels around the world (pics of you out and about #ohtheplacesyouwillgo); smartCRUTCH and animals friends and encounters (pets or wild #smartcrutchfurbabies #smartcrutchgoeswild); how you match up your smartCRUTCH color with other things in your life (your hair, your car, your pet, your foundation for awareness etc. #matchymuchsmartcrutch); and finally creative things you should rather be doing with axillary crutches than further damage to your body – like build furniture with it! #ratherdothiswithaxillarycrutches.
If you have photos or ideas that work for any of these, please send them our way!