Size Options for All Users (Children, Adults, and Large Framed Users)
Weight limitation 260 lbs (118 kgs)
- Height Range (without shoes): 4′ 4″ (132 cm) up to 6′ 7″ (202 cm)
- Max Weight for Small, Medium, and Large: 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Size Options: see our sizing chart to the left and below
- Base Cuff Color: We transitioned from a white base plastic cuff to a black base plastic cuff with zebra graphic. Please email or call if you have any questions.
See our sizing chart below or to the left in the image gallery. Your ideal crutch size will be determined based on not only your forearm circumference (measure around the largest part of your forearm) but also your height range.
- Hand pressure reduced up to six times per cm² (0.5kg/cm²) (lbf 27.111798 in²).
- 3-point forearm length settings for additional customization.
- 15° to 90° forearm platform settings to meet personal comfort.
- Ergonomically designed hand grips.
- Improves posture, resulting in less pain and fatigue
- Offers those with short/long term disabilities or chronic hand, wrist or joint disease, a new comfort in mobility.
- 10 – position push-pin height adjustment.
- Crutch weight (single crutch) – 907 grams. (2 lb).
- Platform memory foam for lasting comfort.
- Collapsible cuff and lower leg design for ease of travelling.
- Hourglass-shaped rubber tips designed to maximize surface contact.
- Specialized crutch rubber tips and high density foam design combine for added shock absorption.
- Reduced pressure, pain, discomfort resulting in increased mobility. You Will Feel The Difference!
- We have transitioned from the white base plastic cuff with zebra graphic to an all black base plastic cuff with zebra graphic. Please email or call if you have questions on the base plastic cuff color.