smartCRUTCH® USA Details and Specifications
smartCRUTCH® Improves posture, resulting in less pain or fatigue.
smartCRUTCH is a versatile crutch designed to prevent pain and discomfort. The unique design offers individuals with short/long term disabilities or chronic hand, wrist or joint disease, a new comfort in mobility.
Memory foam for maximum comfort | Adjustable leg length | Ergonomically designed hand grips.
smartCRUTCH Modular Design
smartCRUTCH USA Specifications
- Hand pressure reduced up to six times per cm² (0.5kg/cm²) (lbf 27.111798 in²).
- Select from three cuff sizes – Small, Medium and Large.
- 3-point forearm length settings for additional customization.
- 15° to 90° forearm platform settings to meet personal comfort.
- 10 – position push-pin height adjustment.
- Size Ranges : 1.42 meters – 2 meters (4′ 8″ – 6′ 7″).
- Weight Bearing Limitation. Max: 120 Kg (Max: 264 lb 8.875 oz).
- Crutch weight (single crutch) – 907 grams. (2 lb).
- Platform memory foam for lasting comfort.
- Collapsable cuff and lower leg design for ease of travelling.
- Hourglass-shaped ferrules designed to maximize surface contact.
- Spare parts and replacement parts are available to buy.
- Specialized ferrules (crutch tips) and high density foam design for shock absorption.