SmartCRUTCH’s patented modular design distributes your body weight over your forearm, releasing pressure and pain from your hands, wrists and shoulders. Fully adjustable, it can be used comfortably as both a platform or forearm crutch.
Innovation | Comfort | Affordability
This video was made for us by a happy smartCRUTCH customer. Shared with thanks to: SmartCrutch Malaysia & Brunei
Ships anywhere in the USA and Canada
Are you a Medical Zebra?
EDS, POTS, MCTD, CRPS/RSD, RA, CFS, FIBRO, FND and more – letters you can see, and illnesses you can’t.
You’re not invisible to us! smartCRUTCH comes in #ZebraStrong just for you.
10 Reasons to love your smartCRUTCHClick for more Reasons
Frequently Asked Questions
Practical Design Features & Quality Manufacturing offers you Support, Adaptability & Durability.
- Ergonomically designed grips provide natural wrist angle and even load across palm.
- 15° to 90° forearm platform settings to meet personal comfort and mobility requirements.
- Locking spline allows for secure rotational angle settings.
- 3-point forearm length settings for additional customization.
- 10-position push-pin height adjustment (Range between sizes: 4′ 8″ to 6′ 7″).
- Hourglass-shaped foot design maximizes surface contact.
- Shock absorption built into the design of the specialized ferrule and cuff memory foam.
- Transfer of weight to forearm results in less fatigue and injury prevention.
- Less pressure on hands reduces pain, discomfort or blistering.
- Mitigates the potential of pinched or damaged nerves.
- Improves posture and gait resulting in less pain or fatigue.
- Allows freedom of hands while still providing support.
- Easier to navigate while ascending or descending stairs.
- 40+ fashionable colors to suit your personal style.