Handle, Grips & Ferrules
- Ergonomically designed grips provide natural wrist angle and even load across palm.
- 15° to 90° forearm platform settings to meet personal comfort and mobility requirements.
- Locking spline allows for secure rotational angle settings.
- 3-point forearm length settings for additional customization.
10-position push-pin height adjustment (Range between sizes: 4′ 8″ to 6′ 7″).
- Hourglass-shaped foot design maximizes surface contact.
Shock absorption built into the design of the specialized ferrule and cuff memory foam.
- Transfer of weight to forearm results in less fatigue and injury prevention.
- Less pressure on hands reduces pain, discomfort or blistering.
- Mitigates the potential of pinched or damaged nerves.
- Improves posture and gait resulting in less pain or fatigue.
- Allows freedom of hands while still providing support.
- Easier to navigate while ascending or descending stairs.
10 fashion colors to suit personal style.